Thursday, June 7, 2012

Listen...

As I am starting to realize that I can easily post my photography up on my blog, hopefully I will get recognized in the "Photo World" (as I like to call it). I honestly love photography and it has been my passion for years... Though, I'm only 16. If I can get a jump start now in my career then hell yeah! I'll take that opportunity. Everyone tells me that the odds are stacked against me but I don't like to think of it that way. I am determined to make something of my photography if it is the last thing I do. I love photography. I love what I can do to simple things and make them into something so beautiful (as I have been told). It's my passion and I am 100% sure I will never get tired of it. If you saw me, I would have my iPhone 4 snapping pictures of random things and enhancing color. I could and have spent hours taking and editing pictures. Haha, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Never lose your passion for what you love! Don't ever give up on your dreams. Take it from someone who knows! Life is to short. Give it all you've got and you will succeed. Never except no for an answer reach out and grab that golden ring. Life is yours for the taking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That really encourages me and confirms my thinking. I appreciate your comment!

      Delete